Tuesday, February 14, 2012

New creativity...

Posted by Unknown at 10:21 AM
Today I found another site that is new to me. This cute site is called StampFairy.
They sell stamp outlines to color and create with. So, I tried my hand at one of the freebie stamps
and tried coloring it in paintshop pro, using pastels, colored pencils and spraypaint tools.


I don't have the funds right now to do scrapbooking the normal way, by printing out the images.
And this is a whole new way of coloring for me. Just kind of winging it *lol*
I might go back and decorate this one more at some point. Kind of getting some more ideas now that I sit here and look at it...
~ Julie ~


1 comments:

ScrappyKsue said...

I LOVE Stamp Fairy. Gerda does wonderful designs and they are sooo cute. You will enjoy working with with like I have. ~Karen Sue / ScrappyKsue

Post a Comment

Will You Leave Me a Lil' Love ...

 

Magickal Makings Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting